Housing - Keepmoat Regeneration
A wide range of building services including construction, infrastructure works, deep drainage and earthworks.
With over 30,000m3 of rock to be removed from the site and challenging site hydrology, this project had some complexities alongside full infrastructure works, which Applebridge’s team of experts managed for the client.
The Applebridge team assisted the client to achieve a variety of groundworks and infrastructure requirements including the construction of over two miles of highway.
Scope of works included:
- Construction of 121 homes
- Reduce site inclusive of 30,000+m3 of rock from site
- Construct full infrastructure works, i.e. – all deep drainage, attenuation system, road infrastructure
- Construction of over two miles of single lane adoptable highway
- Extensive deep drainage
- Challenging site hydrology
The finished result was a huge success, with our long standing client, Keepmoat, very happy with the expertise of the Applebridge team and our partnership approach.