Our utilities division designs, installs and commissions New Water, Gas, Electric and Telecoms/Fibre infrastructure. We take the time to understand our customers needs and via our team of experts, we offer a wide range of multi-utility services from feasibility stage right through to completion and adoption, covering residential, commercial and industrial projects.
Our unique approach means we are one of the few companies that can offer true multi-utility provision via our premium utility services package. This is achieved by working very closely with our civils division which allows for the installation of road, sewers, plot works, new mains, services and metering all to be managed seamlessly together by one contractor.
Our utilities division is WIRS, GIRS and NERS accredited which allows us to carry out all new network installations on behalf of adopting parties. This ensures all works are completed to a high quality for successful commissioning and adoption.
Our service includes the installation of multi-utility solutions, new connections and the replacement of existing utilities.
- Design of new MP and LP networks
- Installation of mains, services, and metering
- Ensure smooth and timely project completion
Water Regulations Industry Schemes (WIRS)
- Installation of new mains, services, and metering
- Whole life project and design management
- WRAS/ WIAPS accredited
- Testing, chlorination, and commissioning
- Design of new LV and HV networks
- Testing and commission of new sub-stations
- Installation of mains and services, live and dead cable jointing and meter bookings
- Installation of street lighting columns